I am a computer engineering enthusiast as well as a supporter of open-source software and DIY philosophy.
I am very interested in 3D applications, virtual reality, as well as user interface innovation (3D interaction).
I alternate studies and work in Paris at
as Junior Consultant in IT Performance and Architecture.
One month internship in Poland (TN07 in january 2011)
I designed the ravet Polish website with only knowing HTML and CSS.
The purpose was to discover a new culture and make a study of my intercultural experience.
I study at the University of Technology of Compiègne in computer engineering.
Here is a list of interesting courses I have follow (A for autumn semester and P for spring):
- GE10: POLITICAL ECONOMY (A 2009)
- GE21: ECONOMY AND MANAGEMENT OF INNOVATION AND DIGITAL (currently P 2013)
- IA01: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: REPRESENTATION (A 2012)
- IA04: MULTIAGENT SYSTEMS (currently P 2013)
- IC05: DATA CARTOGRAPHY WITH GRAPHS (A 2012)
- IC06: VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY AND DESIGN (A 2012)
- LA12 / LA13: ENGLISH C1 (P 2011)
- LO21: ORIENTED OBJECT PROGRAMMING AND DESIGN (P 2012)
- MI01: STRUCTURE OF A COMPUTER (A 2012)
- NF16: ALGORITHMS AND DATA STRUCTURES (P 2012)
- NF17: DESIGN DATABASE (currently P 2013)
- NF28: ENGINEERING OF INTERACTIVE SYSTEMS (currently P 2013)
- NF92: AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING (P 2011)
- NF93: COMPUTER SCIENCES (A 2011)
- PH01: INTRODUCTION TO PHILOSOPHY (A 2010)
- PS94: ELECTRICITY (P 2011)
- RO03: OPERATIONAL RESEARCH AND COMBINATORIAL OPTIMIZATION (P 2012)
- RV01: VIRTUAL REALITY (A 2012)
- SC11: THEORY OF COGNITIVE SCIENCE: COMPUTATION AND ENACTION (currently P 2013)
- SI01: SCIENCE AND PUBLIC DEBATE (P 2011)
- SI20: INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION AND DURABLE COOPERATION (A 2011)
- SR01: MASTERY OF COMPUTER SYSTEMS (A 2011)
- SR02: OPERATING SYSTEMS: FROM CONCEPTS TO PROGRAMMING (P 2012)
- SY01: ELEMENTS OF PROBABILITY (P 2012)
- SY02: STATISTICAL METHODS FOR THE ENGINEER (A 2012)
I have a fluent English
, a basic knowledge of Spanish
and I am a French
Green means I have real skills in the technology, blue that I have a knowledge of it (from courses for example) and orange that I am learning to use it.
HTML5 / CSS3
PHP / MySQL
C / C++
Library Qt (C++)
Library Swing (Java)
Object Oriented Programming and UML
Graphs and Combinatorial Optimization
Application Performance Management
Windows XP / 7
Linux (ArchLinux, debian, fedora...)
Mac OS X
POSIX (UNIX programming)
Second prize at 3DUI Contest 2013
Certified to Introscope r8.x Up and Running 200 by C.A. Wily.